How to use the online giving page
When you click in the “Give Now” link, on the Online Giving page, you will be taken to the LSBC offering form. Complete as follows:
- There is no need to log in or create an account. This option is for the church’s financial administrator.
- The amount you wish to give. The minimum gift is $5.
- The account you wish to earmark your gift toward. Currently, all gifts will go into the general account, and be designated “offering.”
- Your credit or debit card number. Use numbers only (no spaces or dashes).
- The 3-digit security code on the back of your card.
- Card expiration date.
- Your full name.
- Do you wish your gift to cover LSBC’s processing fees? This would add a small percentage to your gift.
- If you want to give the same amount automatically, this option will allow you to do so. You will be prompted for the gift frequency you desire.
- This option will allow tithe.ly to save your information so that future giving is easier. You will be prompted to establish a PIN.
- When the form is complete, this button will turn blue. Click to finalize the gift process.
- If you prefer to give directly from your bank account, click on the appropriate link. The form will change to allow you to input your account number and bank routing number.
Please contact us with any questions or for additional assistance.